DIY Website design


I have been struggling to create a new website for the art gallery I am now associated with. The way websites are put together has changed radically in the past ten years or so, since the time when I put up my first site, which showcased my sculpture. The craft has moved from the use of "layers" and "tables" to the devillishly complex notion of "Cascading Style Sheets." At this point I have given up hoping to get to know CSS well enough to be able to control everything in a website, and instead I only attempt to arrive at an approximation of my wishes, a "good enough" outcome.

Comments

Hi George,

What software are you using?

JGL
George Carr said…
I started using Dreamweaver years ago and have so much effort invested in learning it that I have to stick with it.

Popular Posts